- Professional development for teachers and administrators in legal and business practices.
- Proven results in reducing incident reports and Type A violations in childcare centers
- Success stories and references indicate field leadership in training
- Best practices for the 10 core topics identified by lawyers and administrators in childcare compliance
- Customized book designed for the training and later for reference
- California Early Childhood Educator (ECE) Competencies in Administration and Supervision and Leadership in ECE addressed by the course.
- Academic credit offered that is recognized and acceptable for transfer by other accredited institution and meets California ECE permit criteria.
- High impact short videos for managers to inspire and guide meaningful legal issues discussions
With the overarching goal to empower children and ensure their safety, our training builds compliance into the DNA of your organization from the ground up.
The purpose of the training is to create extremely viable childcare that gives children a foundation for success for the rest of their lives.
“The Negligent Supervision Workshop was just what I wanted our staff to hear. I have been trying to impress upon them how crucial supervision at all times is. Our audience of more than 350 were so engaged and intrigued by the presentation I could hear a pin drop. Since this workshop, the number of incidents related to care and supervision have decreased exponentially!”
-Education Services Manager
Community Development Institute Head Start