SMOC Daycare Evacuated After Odor Of Gas

MARLBOROUGH, MA- Children at the SMOC daycare in Marlborough were evacuated Monday morning after smelling gas in the building.

Marlborough Fire Department said there was no hazard to the children and the smell was from a faulty heating system that has since been shut down. Marlborough fire officials said the issue was common this time of year.

The children were allowed back inside the building but the heat has been shut off as a precaution- the daycare will determine if they will be sent home.

View Original Article